Monday, October 1, 2012

A little about me...

-I went to the University of Washingon (go Huskies!).

-I want to teach elementary school.

-I didn't like baking or cooking until about half way through college.

-I've started working on expanding my "go-to" recipe selection. Currently, I have about a dozen tried and true recipes but definitely need more variety in what I make.

-I LOVE the holidays, as most bakers and crafters do, for all the additional opportunities to create!

-I am addicted to Pinterest so much of what I post will be my attempts (hopefully successful) to replicate the perfect food I am taunting with day in and day out.

-I love to craft, particularly jewelry making and scrapbooking. I'm dying for a Cricut.

-I have a child named Ziggy... He happens to be a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment